NEWS August 2019 UPDATE.
- Dan won 2019 Best Score award at the New Renaissance film festival, for score to Jonny Dry's film Third Quarter.
- Dan is currently working on the soundtrack team for BBC One's 6 part series THE CAPTURE, composed by Blur's David Rowntree and Ian Arbor.
- Dan's third feature film soundtrack for Far North Films' THE PLAYHOUSE will record with the Prague Philharmonic in September.
- Working on Joris de Man's music team for a secret Playstation project in August. Watch this space!
- Currently working with CWNN Brighton on the soundtrack for Jason Wingard's film Pavement, on the topic of homelessness. Recording in August.
-Laura Kuensberg, The Brexit Diaries came out on BBC2 in April, directed by Toby Paton featuring my music.